In addition to powering the expanding line-up of 18V cordless tools and accessories, Makita 18V batteries can help you keep warm in cold, harsh job site conditions.
The 18V LXT® Cordless Heated Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 18V LXT® and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries for up to 37.5 hours of heat (with BL1850 battery, sold separately).
You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port.
The Heated Jacket has three heat settings to adjust to changing weather conditions and five core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back, and both pockets) for optimum heat distribution.
With five pockets, including a zippered chest pocket, left and right side pockets, a sleeve pocket, and battery pocket, your cell phone or other accessories are always within reach.
The battery pocket is on the rear-left side, so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access.
The fluorescent heated jacket has silver reflective tape accents, polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance, and a soft fleece-lined collar tailored for increased user comfort, even when fully zipped-up.
The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring waist provide a better fit to help keep the cold weather outside. This heated jacket meets ANSI107 Class 3 requirements for use in work environments.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Full Product Description
- Meets ANSI107 Class 3 requirements for use in work environments
- Up to 37.5 hours of run time on low setting with 18V LXT® 6.0Ah battery (battery sold separately)
- Fluorescent color with silver reflective tape accents provide increased visibility in low light
- Polyester shell for increased wind and water resistance
- 5 core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back and both pockets) for optimum heat distribution
- 3 heat settings (high/medium/low) for precise heating control
- On/Off heat controller with L.E.D. indicators
- Features 5 pockets: zippered chest pocket and side pockets (left and right), sleeve pocket and battery pocket
- Battery pocket on rear left side for quick and easy access
- Elastic knitted storm cuffs and fleece lined collar provide added protection and comfort in harsh environments
- Washer and dryer safe
- Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries and features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
- Power source features a removable belt clip for more comfortable storage
- 3-year warranty on heating element and electronics only
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Available Sizes : 3XL
Heat Settings : High-Medium-Low
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Number of Pockets : 5 (including battery pocket)
USB Power Port : 1
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.8 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 5.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-867818
Parts & Accessories
(1) Power Source
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.