The Makita 18V LXT ® Lithium-Ion 5-Piece Combo Kit (model XT505) gives you four efficient cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening and cutting, with a cordless flashlight to light your work area when you need it.
You also get the category fastest-charging 3.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT ® battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories.
The XT505 includes a variable speed ½ hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, and a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,460 inch-pounds of Max Torque.
The recipro saw features a refined crank mechanism for faster cutting and demolition applications, and the 6-1/2 Circular Saw has 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood.
The 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb is a bright and portable light source for improved visibility in dark conditions. It s part of Makita s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls.
Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
Full Product Description
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Recipro Saw delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4" stroke; weighs 8.3 lbs. with battery
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood; weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 7.5 hours per charge with a 5.0 Ah battery
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Tool Count : 5
Voltage : 18V
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Battery Charge Time (minutes) : 30
Shipping Weight : 32.19 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-828673
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 18V LXT® 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Recipro Saw (XRJ04Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® 6-1/2" Circular Saw (XSS02Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Xenon Flashlight (DML185)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.