The Makita 18V LXT ® Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions.
The XT610 delivers six Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. Its part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls.
Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT ® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XT610 includes a ½ hammer driver-drill with 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque, an impact driver with 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque, a 6-1/2 circular saw that will cut 2X material at 45°, a recipro saw with 0-2,800 SPM, a 4-1/2 brushless angle grinder with 8,500 RPM, and a rechargeable flashlight with Xenon bulb.
The kit also includes two 18V LXT ® 3.0Ah batteries, a Rapid Optimum Charger, and tool bag.
Full Product Description
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max torque for a wide range of fastening applications 6-1/2"
- Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- Recipro Saw provides 0-2,800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery 4-1/2" Cut-Off/ Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM; features
- Automatic Speed Changes technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Tool Count : 6
Voltage : 18V
Battery : 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion Battery
Charge Time (minutes) : 30
Shipping Weight : 42 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-815925
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® 6-1/2" Circular Saw (XSS02Z)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® Recipro Saw (XRJ04Z)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® Brushless 4-1/2" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (XAG03Z)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® Xenon Flashlight (DML185)
- (2) 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXTÂ® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag w/Wheels (831269-3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.