The XSH07PTU has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 6,000 RPM for efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change™ technology to adjust the cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. In internal testing, the XSH07PTU made up to 610 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. Added features include a large 2-5/8” cutting capacity at 90 degrees, and an electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard with die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and blade cover, which combines durability with less weight (only 10.5 lbs. with batteries, sold separately). Added features include a built-in dust blower to clean the line-of-cut, and a built-in tether notch (tether sold separately).
The XSH07PTU is AWS™ capable when equipped with the Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5, sold separately). AWS™ (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth™ technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately). AWS™ is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
Full Product Description
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 6,000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and optional dust extractor
- AWS™ capable with Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-5/8” cutting capacity at 90°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 56° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/2" long
- Weighs only 10.5 lbs. with batteries for operator comfort
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges indicate battery charge levels
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger charges two batteries at the same time
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batteries built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- For more efficient charging, the Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has built-in fans to cool the batteries faster
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B) reach a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°) : 1-5/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-13/16"
No Load Speed : 6,000 RPM
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 13-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery) : 10.5 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Built-in light : Yes
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Capable (transmitter sold separately)
Shipping Weight : 24 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-878425
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 7-1/4” Circular Saw, AWS™ Capable (XSH07ZU)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)
(1) Tool Bag (831271-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.