The Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers speed up to 120 MPH and up to 473 CFM. Makita’s efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. Makita’s Brushless Motors run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time. The power switch can be locked-on for continuous operation. A long nozzle with 3-stage telescoping action provides convenience. The ergonomic and lighter weight design offers operator comfort.
The XBU04ZV features Makita® Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- 3-tools-in-1: vacuum, mulcher and blower for convenient clean-up
- Easily converts from blower to vacuum / mulcher with Vacuum Attachment Kit
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 473 CFM and 120 MPH
- 10:1 mulch ratio reduces up to 10 bags of leaves down to 1 bag with shredding blade
- Precision suction power designed for fallen leaf cleanup without altering stone and rock settings in plant beds
- Collection bag holds up to 1.4 bushels of leaves
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- Commercial design for heavy duty applications
- 3-stage telescoping blower nozzle features an adjustment range of 5" extending pipe closer to ground for user convenience
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for operator comfort and control
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
Max. Air Volume : 473 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 120 MPH
Air Flow Rate : 448 CFM
Static Water Lift : 13"
Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 1.4
Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 61 dB(A)
Net Weight (without battery) : 8.4 lbs.
Net Weight (with battery) : 11.2 lbs.
Blower Type : Handheld
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 16.63 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-893961
Parts & Accessories
(1) Vacuum Attachment Kit (191E19-1)
(1) Blower Nozzle, XBU04 (183R06-2)
(1) 3-Stage Telescoping Blower Nozzle (459798-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.