The XTW01ZK has an efficient brushless motor that delivers 593 ft.lbs. of torque for the most demanding applications. The electric brake stops the rotation of the socket, allowing the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity. Added features include the bolt tip ejecting lever located by the power switch for easy tip disposal. For added durability it features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries not included)
- Up to 14% faster fastening than Makita corded model 6922NB
- Tightens up to 315 M22 torque control bolts per charge using two LXT® 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 593 ft.lbs. of torque to handle the most demanding applications
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Bolt tip ejecting lever located by power switch for easy tip disposal
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal gear housing for increased durability
- L.E.D. battery charge indicator alerts user of drained battery power (batteries not included)
- Battery roll cage helps protect batteries from damage due to common everyday handling (batteries not included)
- Equipped with shoulder strap hook for maximum portability
- Weighs only 15.7 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with trigger power switch for increased comfort
- Power switch with trigger-lock button helps prevent accidental start-ups
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Bolt Size Capacity (A325) : 5/8", 3/4", 7/8"
Bolt Size Capacity (A490) : 5/8", 3/4"
No Load Speed : 14 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 593 ft.lbs./804 N•m
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Electric Brake : Yes
Overall Length : 11-5/8"
Net Weight : 15.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 28.22 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-855785
Parts & Accessories
(1) Inner Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M38 (764419-4)
(1) Outer Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M37 (764361-9)
(1) Inner Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (764418-6)
(1) Outer Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (153909-6)
(1) Screwdriver (783001-0)
(1) Shoulder Strap (161347-8)
(1) Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.