Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels can be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Full Product Description
- Up to 100 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- Powered by (1) 18V LXT® battery with the option to insert (1) additional battery for extended run time
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 290 lbs. maximum load capacity
- Large knobs for easy extension of front and side rails
- 2 speed options in forward mode (2 MPH or 1 MPH) and 1 speed in reverse mode (0.5 MPH)
- 7" mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- 12º incline maximum climbing capacity
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- Handles adjust to 3 different height levels for user convenience
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed frame or steel bucket (steel bucket 198494-2 sold separately)
- Includes steel tube flat bed frame, frame with motor and tire, rear wheels and L-shaped legs
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Speed Forward (High/Low MPH) : 2 / 1 MPH
Speed Reverse (MPH) : .5 MPH
Max. Load Capacity : 290 lbs.
Max. Grade : 12°
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 43-3/4" x 26-3/8" x 32-1/4"
Net Weight : 98.2 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 136 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-856454
Parts & Accessories
(1) 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Flatbed Pipe Frame (199116-7)
(2) L-Shaped Leg
(2) Rear Wheel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.