The Makita® 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer (AN613) offers rugged construction and robust performance.
The AN613 drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience.
The AN613 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister.
Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment with nine detents settings engineered for more precise control and flush nailing.
Additional features include rubber bumpers to protect the tool, smooth nose tip to prevent scratching, a multi-directional exhaust port, and reversable belt hook.
Full Product Description
- Efficient motor and trigger design offers leading fastening performance
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch; single sequential mode and contact actuation mode
- Drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- Smooth nose tip prevents scratching
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Clear loading canister with nail size adjustment allows user to quickly view when it is time to reload nails
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work materials and tools
- Rubber bumpers protect work surface and tool
- Ideal for installing fiber cement and wood shingle siding
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Fastening category : Siding
Nail Size : 1-1/2" – 2-1/2" .090" - .099" shank diameter
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 300
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.9 - 8.3
Air Consumption (SCFM) : 3.2
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 10-3/4" x 5" x 12-1/2"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Tool Hook Included : Yes
Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 8.21 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-897525
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Safety Goggles (191687-A)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.