The Makita 2,500 RPM Screwdriver (model FS2701) delivers speed, power and ergonomics in a compact size. It is ideal for continuous work in a range of applications including metal framing, exterior sheathing, metal decking, and more.
The FS2701 is powered by a 6 AMP motor with a built-in LED to illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications. Additional features include an ergonomically-designed rubberized pistol grip for greater comfort, and a steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability.
The FS2701 is ideal for metal building contractors, decking contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, maintenance contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 2,500 RPM screwdriver.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque for side lapping, metal decking and heavy gauge applications
- Six stage torque clutch adjustment helps prevent fastener overdriving and material damage
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Ergonomically designed rubberized "pistol grip" for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Less weight (only 4.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Ideal for continuous work in a range of applications
Bit Type : 1/4" Hex
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,500 RPM
AMPS : 6
Overall Length : 11-1/8"
Net Weight : 4 lbs.
Auto-feed : No
Max. no load speed : 2,500 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Torque adjustment : Yes
Shipping Weight : 3.306 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-603300
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5/16" Magnetic Nutsetter, 2-5/8" (784804-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.