The Makita 2" Rotary Hammer (model HR5000) has a powerful 11.0 AMP motor that delivers 2,100 BPM for the most demanding applications.
The torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
The HR5000 Rotary Hammer includes 2-mode operation for hammering only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications.
Full Product Description
- All ball-and-needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 2,100 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large comfortable grip swivels 360° for easy handling
- "Spline" type drive system for maximum power
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- Accepts Spline bits
AMPS : 11
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 2"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/8" - 1-3/8"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 5-7/8"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.7
Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.8 J
Blows Per Minute : 2,100 BPM
No Load Speed : 260 RPM
Vibration Control : No
Vibration (m/s²) : 25
Overall Length : 18-3/4"
Cord Length (ft) : 8.2'
Net Weight : 21.8 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts Spline shank
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 35 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-003360
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Tool Case (150589-9)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.