The Makita 25.4 cc MM4® 4-Stroke 20" Articulating Hedge Trimmer (model EN4951SH) delivers power and ease-of-use for commercial duty applications. The Makita 4-stroke commercial duty engine requires no fuel mixing, and delivers a high blade speed (4,200 SPM) for efficient cutting.
For added convenience, the trimmer is engineered with Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts. In addition, the commercial duty dual stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible. The oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible with oil level view window for easy checking and replacing of oil.
The EN4951SH features 13 angle settings for efficient trimming of overhead and low-lying hedges and has a steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life. The EN4951SH includes a 20" double-sided blade for a range of trimming applications.
Full Product Description
- 180º blade adjustment allows blade to be positioned along shaft for convenient transport and storage
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- Angle change lever quickly and easily adjusts blade angle
- Powerful fuel efficient 25.4 cc (1.1 HP), MM4® commercial duty engine
- 20" double-sided blade with high blade speed (4,200 SPM) for efficient cutting
- Commercial duty dual-stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible
- Built-in clutch disengages blade when folded to 180º position for transport
- Compact design with less weight (only 14.6 lbs.)
- Translucent fuel tank with large opening for easier refueling
- Multi-position lubrication system enables engine to be inclined to any angle for continuous operation
Engine Displacement (cc) : 25.4 cc
Engine (HP) : 1.1 HP
Blade Length : 20"
Blade Speed : 4,200 SPM
Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
Fuel Tank Capacity : 20.3 oz.
Crank Case Capacity : 2.7 oz.
Overall Length : 80-1/2"
Dry Weight : 14.6 lbs.
Blade Configuration : Double sided
Power Type : 4-stroke gas
User Type : Professional
Shipping Weight : 21.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-695046
Parts & Accessories
(1) Blade Cover (454279-9)
(1) Shear Blade (725187-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.