The Makita 20” 56cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 56cc engine delivers 4.0 HP and an engine speed of 13,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. Heavy-duty cartridge filter system increases durability while reducing frequency of maintenance.
Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA5600FRGG is engineered for a range of cutting and trimming applications, and is ideal for farm and ranch work environments.
Full Product Description
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Powerful 4.1 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine delivers high cutting performance with improved fuel efficiency
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Bar nuts are retained for easy maintenance and convenience
- Compact comfortable design with less weight (12.8 lbs)
- 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.4 cu.in. (55.6 cc)
Power Rating : 4.1 HP/3 kW
Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
Standard Guide Bar : 20"
Pitch : 3/8"
Gauge : .050"
Fuel Mixture : 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity : 19.3 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 10.8 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 12.8 lbs.
Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
User Type : Farm/Ranch
Power Type : 2-stroke gas
Shipping Weight : 19.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-395038
Parts & Accessories
(1) 20" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (E-00131)
(1) 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-072A)
(1) Universal Wrench (941-719-133)
(1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
(1) Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
(1) 20" Chain Cover (952-020-650)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.