Full Product Description
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails
- Easy access nose design for clearing jammed nails
- Easy loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Contact mode trigger allows operator to control nailing operations
- Rubber bumpers protect tool housing
- Metal exhaust cover plate engineered for increased durability
- Pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Includes no-mar tip to help prevent damage to work surface
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
- Ideal for framing, sheathing, fencing, decking, pallets, crating and more
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 6.1 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 70 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 6.1 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Nail Size : 1-3/4" - 3-1/2" .099" - .148" shank diameter wire collated
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 300
Fastening category : Framing
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 12-1/2" x 5" x 14-7/8"
Net Weight : 7.7 lbs.
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.9 - 8.3
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Shipping Weight : 10.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-624510
Parts & Accessories
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Goggles (191687-A)
(1) No-Mar Tip (BA00000372)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.