The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6 AMP motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications.
The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement.
Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized "Pistol-grip" for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 3/4"
Capacities (steel: low, high) : 1/2", 5/16"
Capacities (wood: low, high) : 1-9/16", 1"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 1,200 / 0 - 2,900 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 24,000 / 0 - 58,000 BPM
AMPS : 6.6
Chuck Size : 1/2"
Overall Length : 14-1/4"
Net Weight : 5.6 lbs.
LED light : No
Power Type : Corded
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 7/16"
Shipping Weight : 10.36 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-043212
Parts & Accessories
(1) Side Handle (153503-4)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) Chuck Key (763430-3)
(1) Tool Case (824650-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.