Makita 6906 9 Amp 3/4-in Impact Wrench has a 9 AMP motor and 433 ft.lbs. of Max Torque for industrial applications like automotive or stubborn/stuck bolts.
The 6906 has precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission.
The rocker switch is designed for quickly switching from forward to reverse. The 6906 also includes a steel case and side handle.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 9.0 AMP motor delivers 1,700 RPM for heavy duty applications
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Rocker switch with forward/reverse operation for user convenience
- Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- 1,600 IPM for increased productivity
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability
- Friction ring anvil with retaining ring hole for secure socket retention
- Steel tool case for convenient storage
- Double insulated
Capacity (square drive) : 3/4"
Impacts Per Minute : 1,600 IPM
No Load Speed : 1,700 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 433 ft.lbs./588 N•m
AMPS : 9
Overall Length : 12-7/8"
Net Weight : 12.3 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Speed power selection : 1
Shipping Weight : 22 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-000840
Parts & Accessories
- (1) Side Handle (122464-9)
- (1) Steel Tool Case (823023-9)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.