With a 10-5/8 in. long body and 2-5/8 in. head width, the Makita 3/8 in.
Angle Drill (model DA3010F) provides a compact solution when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications.
The paddle switch with variable speed provides increased user convenience, and the torque-limiting clutch is engineered to disengage the gears if the bit binds.
The LED light illuminates the work surface for improved visibility
Full Product Description
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Compact design (10-5/8" long and 2-5/8" head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 13/16"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,400 RPM
AMPS : 4
Overall Length : 10-5/8"
Net Weight : 3.5 lbs.
Handle : Angle
Max. no load speed : 2,400 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 4.21 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-046947
Parts & Accessories
(1) Drill Chuck (763174-5)
(1) Chuck Key (763415-9)
(1) Key Holder (411780-7)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.