The Makita 3/8 in. drill has powerful 4.9 AMP motor and variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials.
It contains an in-line handle design and a large trigger switch for comfortable operation. Additional features include a convenient reversing switch, and a large recessed lock-on button for added convenience.
The 6407 has a low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for better accuracy
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- 1-year limited warranty
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood) : 1"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,500 RPM
AMPS : 4.9
Overall Length : 10-9/32"
Net Weight : 3.1 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Max. no load speed : 2,500 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-022361
Parts & Accessories
- (1) 3/8" Drill Chuck (763136-3)
- (1) Chuck Key (763423-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.