Makita’s 3/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9032, combines speed and a compact design with ease-of-use features for sanding in confined areas.
The 9032 is ideal for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making.
The 9032 features a 4.4 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load.
The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (980-5,600 ft./min.) to the application.
Full Product Description
- Versatile for use on both wood and steel materials
- Ideal for woodworkers, artists, sculptors, door hangers and handymen.
- Variable speed control dial (980 - 5,600 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Adjustable sanding arm pivots up to 100° for access to hard-to-reach areas
- Large 21" belt length produces 4-5/16" maximum sanding length for faster work
- Easily adjustable belt tracking with a turn of a knob
- 3 different size arm assemblies and belts are available (1/4", 3/8", 1/2") for increased versatility
- Compact design with low weight (3.5 lbs.) and great balance for sanding in close quarters
- 8.2 ft. power cord for increased maneuverability
- Includes 2 abrasive belts and 3/8" arm assembly
Belt Size : 3/8" x 21"
Belt Speed (variable speed) : 980 - 5,600 ft./min.
AMPS : 4.4
Overall Length : 16-1/2"
Net Weight : 3.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Dust bag included : No
Sands flush to wall : No
Shipping Weight : 4.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-041348
Parts & Accessories
(2) 3/8" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (A-34469-1)
(1) 3/8" Arm Assembly (125158-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.