Makita’s 3 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, model 9903, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9903 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9903 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9903 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor; only 85dB
- Variable speed control dial (690 -1,440 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- 3" wide belt with a speed of 1,440 ft./min. for faster material removal
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated
Belt Size : 3" x 21"
Belt Speed (variable speed) : 690 - 1,440 ft./min.
AMPS : 8.8
Overall Length : 11-5/8"
Net Weight : 9.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Dust bag included : Yes
Sands flush to wall : Yes
Shipping Weight : 11.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-032674
Parts & Accessories
(1) 3" x 21" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742308-3-1)
(1) Dust Bag (122591-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.