Makita’s 3 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9920, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9920 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9920 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9920 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
Full Product Description
- Variable speed control dial (690-1,440 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor; only 84dB
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Double insulated
Belt Size : 3" x 24"
Belt Speed (variable speed) : 690 - 1,440 ft./min.
AMPS : 8.8
Overall Length : 13-1/8"
Net Weight : 9.9 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Dust bag included : Yes
Sands flush to wall : Yes
Shipping Weight : 12.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-032759
Parts & Accessories
(1) 3" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742312-8C-1)
(1) Dust Bag (122591-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.