Makita’s 3 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9924DB, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9924DB is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9924DB features a powerful 7.8 AMP motor that delivers 1,300 ft./min., with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The 9924DB also features ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.8 motor for fast material removal
- Extended base to allow flush sanding
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Extra long cord for easier maneuverability
- Easy-release belt lever for quick belt changes
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Replaceable ceramic wear plate for easy maintenance
- Low profile for balance and less gouging
- Highly efficient dust collector
- Double insulated
Belt Size : 3" x 24"
Belt Speed : 1,300 ft./min.
AMPS : 7.8
Overall Length : 14"
Net Weight : 10.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Dust bag included : Yes
Sands flush to wall : Yes
Shipping Weight : 13.2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-001144
Parts & Accessories
(1) 3" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742312-8C-1)
(1) Dust Bag (122296-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.