The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/16 in.) with paddle switch for added comfort and a refined design at only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
The paddle switch design includes no lock-on for added user preference. The side handle is positioned at an increased 20Â° angle for added comfort and control. The Makita Angle Grinder is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design at only 4.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Paddle switch design with no lock-on for added user preference
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20° angle for comfort and control
- Includes grinding wheel, guard, inner flange, lock- nut, wrench and side handle
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
AMPS : 6
No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : No
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Switch Type : Body grip/paddle
Overall Length : 10-3/8"
Net Weight : 4.2 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Electric Brake : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 6.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-606196
RESOURCES & MEDIA
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4-1/2" x 1/4" x 7/8" Grinding Wheel, 24 Grit, General Purpose Metal (741423-B)
(1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard (122886-3)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
(1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
(1) Side Handle (153504-2)
(1) Lock Nut (224568-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.