Makita’s 4-1/2” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Cut-Off/Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.5 lbs., with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. This grinder also has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative-power sources. The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
The 9557PBX1 is a kit that includes the Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2” grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2") for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°
Wire Cup Brush : 3-1/2"
No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
AMPS : 7.5
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Overall Length : 10-3/4"
Net Weight : 4.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 13.15 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-085847
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4-1/2" Diamond Blade, Turbo, General Purpose (A-94552)
(5) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel (A-95956)
(1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard (125273-5)
(1) 4-1/2" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (135103-2)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
(1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
(1) Case (xxx)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.