Makita’s 4 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9404, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9404 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9404 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9404 also features less noise: at only84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
The Makita 9404 is engineered for cabinetry and woodworking, and is ideal for wood panels, furniture, closets, and more.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor for faster material removal
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Variable speed control dial (690-1,440 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated
- Ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander
Belt Size : 4" x 24"
Belt Speed (variable speed) : 690 - 1,440 ft./min.
AMPS : 8.8
Overall Length : 13-1/8"
Net Weight : 10.3 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Dust bag included : Yes
Sands flush to wall : Yes
Shipping Weight : 12.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-032667
Parts & Accessories
(1) 4" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742322-9-1)
(1) Dust Bag (122591-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.