The Makita 5 in. Angle Grinder features a 9 Amp motor that provides 12,000 RPM of compact grinding power and is designed for high-production work.
This convenient angle grinder also features no lock-on for more control and a spindle lock makes accessory changes easy.
This blue angle grinder features a removable side handle that can be installed on either side of tool for operator comfort.
Full Product Description
- Lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for high production work with less fatigue
- Powerful 9.0 AMP motor
- Side handle can be installed on either side of the tool
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- All ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Standard 5/8" x 11 UNC spindle
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Double insulated
- No lock-on feature for operator convenience
Wheel Diameter : 5"
AMPS : 9
No Load Speed : 12,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : No
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Rear trigger switch
Overall Length : 14"
Net Weight : 6.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-035132
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
(1) 5" Wheel Guard (135549-2)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
(1) Inner Flange (224378-9)
(1) Spindle Washer (261039-0)
(1) Side Handle (152492-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.