Makita’s 5-Inch Disc Sander (model GV5010) combines power and comfort with motor-protection features for longer lasting industrial performance. The GV5010 is ideal for a variety of sanding applications.
3.9 AMP Motor Delivers 5,000 RPM
The GV5010 is powered by a Makita-built 3.9 AMP motor that delivers 5,000 RPM for fast and efficient sanding. The ball-and-needle bearing construction is engineered for longer tool life. The GV5010 has a continuous rating input of 440W.
Comfort and Convenience Features
Makita engineered comfort and convenience features into the grinders for professional use all day long. The GV5010 is double insulated and has a soft grip handle for increased comfort on the job. It weighs only 2.6 lbs. with a unique and well-defined exterior.
The GV5010 is a versatile and powerful disc sander engineered for industrial sanding applications.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 3.9 AMP motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster material removal
- Precision balance with rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Rubberized mold over motor housing for added precision and control in a variety of applications
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Trigger lock-on button for operator convenience
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- Refined design at only 2.6 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Includes 5" backing pad
- Double insulated cord helps prevent static electricity accumulation
- Designed for faster and easier removal of paint and rust
Sanding Disc : 5"
No Load Speed : 5,000 RPM
AMPS : 3.9
Overall Length : 7-1/8"
Net Weight : 2.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Soft start : No
Shipping Weight : 2.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-091374
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5" Abrasive Disc, 80 Grit, 5/pk (742109-9)
(1) 5" Plastic Backing Pad (743025-8)
(1) Side Handle (152491-2)
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.