The Makita 4101RH 5-in wet-cutting masonry saw features a powerful 7.9 AMP motor and is ideal for wet cutting of tile, masonry, concrete, and more. The 4101RH will cut up to 1-5/8" at 90 degrees and 1" at 45 degrees.
Additional features include a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug, and a special cover design engineered to prevent water from entering the motor housing. The lock-on button allows for easy continuous operation. Also includes 15 ft. of tubing, as well as a water pressure regulator and water valve.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Special cover engineered to prevent water from entering into motor housing
- Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- Cuts up to 1-5/8" at 90° and 1" at 45°
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
AMPS : 7.9
Watts Out : 1,050
No Load Speed : 13,800 RPM
Blade Diameter : 5"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 1-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1"
Arbor : 3/4"
Overall Length : 9-1/4"
Net Weight : 6.5 lbs.
GFCI plug : Yes
Includes dust extraction guard : No
Shipping Weight : 9.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-026574
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5" Diamond Blade, Continuous Rim, Wet Cutting (A-90934)
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.