The Makita 5 in. Angle Grinder has a powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.6 lbs.). It includes a small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2 in.) for added comfort and a large paddle switch for comfortable operation.
The 9558PB has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source for increased convenience.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel grip; weighs only 4.6 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Side handle for increased comfort
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
Wheel Diameter : 5"
AMPS : 7.5
No Load Speed : 10,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : No
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Switch Type : Body grip/paddle
Overall Length : 10-3/4"
Net Weight : 4.6 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 6.62 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-063920
Parts & Accessories
(1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
(1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.