The Makita 6 in. cut-off/angle grinder has a refined design at only 5.9 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue. It includes an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources and an ergonomic soft grip which provides increased comfort on the job. It is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor delivers more output for increased performance
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Ergonomic soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Spring loaded metal sealed drive bearing is engineered to prevent dust and debris from penetrating drive bearing
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Rear handle and trigger design for more comfort during extended use
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- No lock-on with lock-off trigger switch for operator convenience
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Also Available: GA6010ZX2 that includes both the cutting and grinding guards and wheels
Wheel Diameter : 6"
AMPS : 10.5
No Load Speed : 10,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : No
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Rear trigger switch
Overall Length : 14"
Net Weight : 5.9 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 8.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-088817
Parts & Accessories
(1) 6" x 7/8" x 1/16" Super Thin Cut-off Wheel, Metal (724117-A)
(1) 6" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (165486-6)
(1) Lock Nut (224574-9)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
(1) Inner Flange (224390-9)
(1) Side Handle (153504-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.