13 AMP Power with SJS™ to Protect Gears
The 9566PC is powered by a 13 AMP motor that delivers 9,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. Labyrinth construction protects the motor with a complex set of channels, prohibiting dust and contamination. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation. The 9566PC is engineered with SJS™ technology that is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
Comfort and Ergonomics
The 9566PC weighs just 5.5 lbs. and is built with comfort and ergonomic features for extended use. In addition, the side handle can be easily installed on either side of the tool as well as the top, and the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 9566PC is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting, ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, and restoration work. The grinder is built for welders, fabricators, plumbers, masons, electricians, automotive technicians, stone and tile workers, HVAC, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality cut-off/angle grinder.
Full Product Description
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers more output and 9,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large no lock-on paddle switch with lock-off for comfortable operation
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Also Available: 9566PCX1 that includes both the cutting and grinding guards and wheels
Wheel Diameter : 6"
AMPS : 13
No Load Speed : 9,000 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : No
Lock-Off Switch : Yes
Switch Type : Body grip/paddle
Overall Length : 12-1/8"
Net Weight : 5.5 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : Yes
Shipping Weight : 7.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-085182
Parts & Accessories
(1) 6" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (165486-6)
(1) Lock Nut (224574-9)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
(1) Inner Flange (224390-9)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
(1) 6" x 7/8" x 1/16" Super Thin Cut-off Wheel, Metal (724117-A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.