Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model HS7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability.
The HS7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7600 has a powerful 10.5 AMP motor and weighs only 8.6 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio.
It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts.
The large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-5/84” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° is ideal for most common angles.
Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade.
The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7600 includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts.
The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood.
The HR7600 is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more.
It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4” circular saw with less weight and superior balance.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-5/8” at 45°)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provided added comfort
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-5/8"
No Load Speed : 5,200 RPM
Watts Out : 1,400
AMPS : 10.5
Overall Length : 12-1/8"
Net Weight : 8.6 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 11.22 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-683593
Parts & Accessories
(1) 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
(1) Hex Wrench (783217-7)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.