Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model HS7610) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability.
It also includes a dust nozzle accessory that directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum for improved dust extraction.
It is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7610 has a powerful 14 AMP motor and weighs only 8.7 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio.
It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts.
The large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° is ideal for most common angles.
Ease-of-use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for improved stability when changing the blade.
The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7610 includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade engineered to deliver faster, cleaner cuts.
The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood.
The HR7610 is ideal for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more.
It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors.
Full Product Description
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.7 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 14 AMP motor deliver 5,500 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Blade wrench stores on the saw for convenient blade changes
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/4"
No Load Speed : 5,500 RPM
Watts Out : 1,600
AMPS : 14
Overall Length : 12-1/4"
Net Weight : 8.7 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 13.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-853040
Parts & Accessories
(1) 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
(1) Hex Wrench (783217-7)
(1) Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.