The Makita 4131 7-1/4 in. Metal Cutting Saw with dust collector makes cuts through a variety of mild steel.
The CERMET tipped blade leaves burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch, and the durable blade cover provides increased chip protection.
The 4131 is powered by a 13 AMP motor and can cut through steel roofing, conduit, iron pipe and more.
The 4131 has a maximum cutting depth of 2-1/2-in. and a high chip retention efficiency.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor cuts through various types of metal
- Heavy duty blade cover provides increased chip protection
- Virtually spark-free cuts
- CERMET-tipped blades are made with a special Ceramic-Metal mixture that resists heat, which can shorten the life of traditional carbide tipped blades
- "Tool-less" blade cover removal and chip collection window for operator convenience
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2") for single pass cutting
- Fast, effortless cutting through single or multiple metal pieces with burr-free ends that are cool to the touch
- Quick release blade guard lever for plunge cutting
- Stainless steel base plate for stability and durability
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
AMPS : 13
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
No Load Speed : 3,500 RPM
Max. Cutting Depth : 2-1/2"
Arbor : 5/8"
Overall Length : 14-1/8"
Net Weight : 10.6 lbs.
Capacity (steel) : 1/4"
Cutting Capacity (thickness) : 1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum) : 2-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (mild steel) : 2-1/2"
Max. no load speed : 3,500 RPM
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 14.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-056519
Parts & Accessories
(1) 7-1/4" 36T CERMET Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal (A-93815)
(1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
(1) Wrench Holder (410047-0)
(1) Safety Goggles (191686-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.