The Makita 7/16" Medium Crown Stapler (model AT1150A) combines ease-of-use and performance in a compact size. With a top-loading magazine that accepts 16 ga. 7/16" staples (accepts 1" to 2” staple length), the Makita AT1150A is ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications. Jammed nails are easily cleared by opening the quick-release cam-lock on the nose assembly.
Fast and powerful, the AT1150A has a compact size and weighs in at only 4.9 lbs. ideal for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, and a built in air filter that promotes efficient motor operation by reducing the amount of dust and debris from entering the tool.
Full Product Description
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, siding, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy staple extraction, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air inlet filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.7 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
Power Type : Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI) : 65 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 3.7 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Crown : 7/16"
Gauge : 16
Leg Length : 1" to 2"
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 140
Fastening category : Stapler
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 14-1/2" x 3-7/16" x 11-3/8"
Net Weight : 5.1 lbs.
Operating Air Pressure (Bar) : 4.4 - 8.3
Industrial Style Fitting Included : 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Inlet Size : 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included : Yes
Shipping Weight : 6.75 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-077491
Parts & Accessories
(1) Hex Wrench (A0913-0011)
(1) Hook (A0316-0311)
(1) Oil Supply (A09070001)
(1) Safety Goggles (A09080-171)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.