Makita’s 7.2V Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch delivers convenience and precision drilling and driving power to torque-specific assembly applications.
The DF012DSE combines the ultra-compact design of a cordless screwdriver with 21 clutch settings and an auto-stop clutch for extra fastening control.
The DF012DSE is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers 71 in.lbs. of Max Torque in drilling mode. The 2-speed gear selection offers 200 RPM and 650 RPM for low or high speed applications.
The 21 clutch settings offer a range of fastening torque, from 32 in. lbs. in clutch setting #1 to 50 in. lbs. in #21. For added precision and control, the auto-stop clutch shuts off the tool when the clutch disengages and helps prevent over-driving on the fastener. For extra versatility, the tool will operate in straight or pistol grip positions.
The DF012DSE weighs just 1.2 lbs. with a more compact design at only 10-3/4” long (in-line) and 8-5/8” long (pistol), with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. It is also equipped with a built-in L.E.D. work light operated by a separate switch on the opposite side of the rocker, and provides illumination for more accurate work.
The DF012DSE also includes a low battery indicator: the L.E.D. light blinks when the battery needs to be recharged. The switch drive lock prevents active discharge in the case when not in use, and allows the tool to be a screwdriver in lock position. The DF012DSE delivers versatile power combined with a compact design, dual position handle, and precision clutch settings for torque-specific assembly work.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 71 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
- Built-in L.E.D. light flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- 2-speed design (200 RPM and 650 RPM) for high or low torque applications
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control (fastening torque range: 32-50 in.lbs.)
- Auto-Stop Clutch: Tool shuts off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 7.2V Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time and lower self-discharge
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Hex Shank : 1/4"
Capacity (steel) : 3/16"
Capacity (wood) : 1/4"
No Load Speed (2 spd) : 200/650 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 71 in.lbs./8N•m
Battery : 7.2V Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length (pistol) : 8-5/8"
Overall Length (in-line) : 10-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 1.2 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 5.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-837989
Parts & Accessories
(2) 7.2V Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery (BL0715)
(1) 7.2V - 12V max Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WB)
(1) #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit (784244-7)
(1) Tool Case (824842-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.