The Makita 79cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 79cc engine delivers 5.7 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges.
For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include heavy-duty air filter for extended filter life, and advanced vibration dampening system, engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7900PRZ1 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and bucking.
Full Product Description
- Heavy-duty air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Decompression valve reduces force required for starting
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 14.7 lbs (bar and chain not included)
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 4.8 cu.in. (78.5 cc)
Power Rating : 5.7 HP/4.3 kW
Max. Engine Speed : 12,800 RPM
Chain Saw Configuration : Powerhead only
Pitch : 3/8"
Fuel Mixture : 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity : 25.4 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 14.2 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 14.7 lbs.
User Type : Professional
Chain Saw Feature : Heavy duty air filter
Power Type : 2-stroke gas
Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
Shipping Weight : 18.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-394642
Parts & Accessories
(1) 20-24" Chain Cover (952-020-660)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.