Makita’s Reciprocating Saw with AVT® (model JR3070CT) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration.
The JR3070CT is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration.
The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool.
15 AMP Power with Clutch Assembly to Protect Gears
The JR3070CT with AVT® is powered by a 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load.
The JR3070CT has a long 1-1/4” stroke for faster cutting with 0-2,800 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed dial with six different preset speeds to match the speed of the saw to the application.
The unique clutch system extends the tool life by protecting the gears should the blade bind. It also has orbital action with 4 settings to choose from for high speed cutting.
More Work, Less Vibration
The JR3070CT is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient cutting power.
The JR3070CT has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life.
The JR3070CT weighs just 9.7 lbs., with “tool-less” blade change and five-position shoe adjustment.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The JR3070CT is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling.
It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Long 1-1/4" stroke for faster cutting
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- "Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Weighs only 10.0 lbs.
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and other trades with demanding cutting applications
Length of Stroke : 1-1/4"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2,800 SPM
AMPS : 15
Overall Length : 19-1/8"
Net Weight : 10 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Built-in clutch : Yes
Orbital settings : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Lock On Switch : Yes
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 5-1/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood) : 10"
Shipping Weight : 25.82 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-061322
Parts & Accessories
(1) 6" Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI (723054-A-1)
(1) 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
(1) Steel Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.