The 98202 has a quiet 1.1 AMP motor with 560 RPM for a fine finish. The large 7-7/8 inch aluminum-oxide wheel is engineered for efficient sharpening and will sharpen blades up to 15-3/4 inches long. The blade sharpener includes a water feed to cool the blades. It weighs just 24.3 lbs. for easy transporting.
The 98202 is engineered for woodworkers and general contractors seeking a best-in-class sharpener for planer blades and more.
Full Product Description
- Ideal for sharpening woodworking planer blades, bevel and lathe chisels, and jointer knives
- Quiet motor delivers 560 RPM for a fine finish
- Large 7-7/8" aluminum-oxide wheel for efficient sharpening
- Sharpens blades up to 15-3/4" long
- Water feed for cooling blades
- Less weight for easy transporting
- 3 different grinding wheels are available (60 grit coarse, 1,000 grit medium, 6,000 grit fine) for increased versatility
- Durable construction for long tool life
- Includes 1,000 grit medium grinding wheel, wrench, and rule assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Wheel Size : 7-7/8"
No Load Speed : 560 RPM
AMPS : 1.1
Overall Length : 15-3/8"
Net Weight : 24.3 lbs.
Max. no load speed : 560 RPM
Maximum blade length compatibility : 15-3/4"
Water feed : Yes
Shipping Weight : 26.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-001113
Parts & Accessories
(1) Grinding Wheel, 1,000 Grit (Medium), 98202 (A-24614)
(1) Wrench (341391-3)
(1) Rule Assembly (122209-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.