The Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser is engineered with power and accuracy features and is ideal for timber framing and log home building.
The 10.5 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock, and will cut lap joints up to 5-1/8" in.
The razor sharp chain is engineered for clean and accurate cutting, with a large adjustable vise and knob for increased versatility.
It weighs only 38.1 lbs. for increased portability.
Full Product Description
- Razor sharp chain for clean, accurate cutting
- Extremely portable at only 38.1 lbs.
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor (3,200 RPM) to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Large adjustable vise and knob for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adjustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
Max. Hole Width (longitudinal) : 5-1/8"
Max. Hole Width (transverse) : 1-1/4"
Max. Hole Depth : 6-1/8"
No Load Speed : 3,200 RPM
Chain Speed : 1,000 FPM
AMPS : 10.5
Overall Length : 20-1/8"
Net Weight : 38.1 lbs.
Max. no load speed : 3,200 RPM
Shipping Weight : 44.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-006415
Parts & Accessories
(1) 21/32" Mortiser Chain (A-16570)
(1) Wrench (781204-0)
(1) Bar and Chain Oil, 100 cc (182229-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.