The Makita 6952 Impact Drive is ideal for deck builders, HVAC installers, plumbers, and electricians, the Makita Hex Drive Impact Driver Features an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable operation.
With a maximum torque of 88.5 foot-pounds (1,062 in.lbs.), this tool packs enough power for heavy-duty use.
A variable speed trigger (0 - 3,200 RPM) lets you match the tool speed to a wide variety of driving applications.
The Makita 6952 Impact Driver has a 2.3 AMP motor that means high performance at up to 3,100 IPM, even on extended jobs.
A reverse switch located near the trigger facilitates easy, one-handed operation.
A lightweight cast aluminum gear housing stands up to the toughest jobsites, and a 1/4-inch hex bit shank makes changing bits easy and fast.
Full Product Description
- Variable speed trigger (0-3,200 RPM) for easy operation
- Impact-resistant aluminum housing for gear protection and durability
- Compact and lightweight (3.1 lbs.) for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Rubberized pistol grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual ball bearings for longer tool life
- 2.3 AMP motor for high performance (0-3,100 IPM)
- Maximum torque of 88.5 ft.lbs. (1,062 in.lbs.)
- Reverse switch located near the trigger ensures easy one-handed operation
- 1/4" hex bit shank for fast bit changes
- Externally accessible brushes for easy greater serviceability
Hex Shank : 1/4"
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,100 IPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3,200 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 120 ft.lbs./162 N•m
AMPS : 2.3
Overall Length : 9"
Net Weight : 3.1 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Speed power selection : 1
Maximum Torque (in.lbs.) : 1,440 in.lbs.
Max. no load speed : 3,200 RPM
Shipping Weight : 6.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-036917
Parts & Accessories
(1) Belt Clip (324284-9)
(1) Tool Case (824630-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.