Laser distance measures offer a fast and convenient solution to distance measuring applications that would otherwise require multiple steps to achieve.
The Makita Laser Distance Measure, 262' (model LD080P) is engineered to make tape measuring methods obsolete and provide unmatched productivity and sophistication for a full range of measuring applications.
The LD080P provides a distance operating range of up to 262' for long distance capacity, and has a top-class accuracy of +/- 1/16" for maximum precision.
For added versatility, it provides both standard and metric units of measurement, and the following measurement functions: Distance; Area; Volume; Permanent; Min/Max; Add/Subtract; Stake-Out; Pythagoras (2 point); Pythagoras (3 point); Pythagoras (partial height).
Convenience features include an auto power-off function that shuts off the device automatically for increased run time performance, and a simplified user interface button and screen.
Full Product Description
- Measuring distance operating range up to 262' for moderate distance capacity
- Provides top-class accuracy of +/- 1/16" for maximum precision
- Provides both standard and metric units of measurement
- Provides 9 measurement functions for increased versatility of applications: Distance, Area, Volume, Permanent, Min/Max, Add/Subtract, Stake-Out, Pythagoras (2 point), Pythagoras (3 point), Pythagoras (partial height)
- Bright 635 nm class II (<1mw) laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Battery run time delivers up to 5,000 measurements for continuous work and increased productivity
- Records history of 20 measurements for convenience
- Auto power-off function automatically shuts the device off for increased run time performance
- Rubber over-mold for increased protection and durabilty
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Simplified user interface buttons and screen for convenience
- Flip out end piece is designed to enable accurate readings from a corner or defined edge position
- Integrated 1/4" thread enables mounting to a tripod for measurement stability and accuracy
- Backlight L.E.D. display for increased screen visibility
Power supply (AAA battery) : 2
Line accuracy (at 33') : +/- 1/16"
Working range (in.) : 262'
Smallest unit of measure : 1/32"
Laser diode : Class II, 635 nm
Historical memory : 20
Auto shut off : Yes
Net Weight : .3 lbs.
Shipping Weight : .6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-635165
Parts & Accessories
(1) Carrying Pouch
(1) Laser Strap
(2) AAA Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.