The Makita Portable Band Saw (model 2107FZK) is a compact and versatile solution for metal cutting including pipe, Unistrut®, all-thread, angle-iron, and more.
The 2107FZK is powered by a 6.5 AMP motor and delivers 200-350 ft./min., with a variable speed control dial that allows the user to match the speed to the application.
Additional features include a blade tightening lever for fast and easy blade installation, dual ball bearing guides for precision cutting, and a built-in high-output fluorescent light to illuminate the cutting area. It’s engineered with a no lock-on feature, so the saw turns off when the switch is released. Model 2107FZK includes a tool case for convenient storage and transport.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 6.5 AMP motor with large (4-3/4" x 4-3/4") cutting capacity for demanding applications
- Variable speed control dial (200-350 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- No lock-on feature; saw turns off when the switch is released
- Adjustable front handle for greater maneuverability and comfort
- Built-in, high-output fluorescent light illuminates the cutting area for increased visibility
- Adjustable stopper plate for greater versatility when cutting various size materials
- Dual ball bearing blade guides assist in blade alignment for greater cutting accuracy
- Durable aluminum frame and protective rubber guard bumpers for increased durability
- Hanger hook for convenient tool storage
- Blade tightening lever for fast and easy blade installation
- Compact and light weight (12.6 lbs.) for greater portability
AMPS : 6.5
Max. Cutting Capacity (round workpiece) : 4-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (rectangular workpiece) : 4-3/4" x 4-3/4"
Blade Length : 44-7/8"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 200 - 350 ft./min.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Built-in light : Yes
Overall Length : 20-5/8"
Net Weight : 13.1 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 23 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-692632
Parts & Accessories
(1) 44-7/8" 18 TPI Bi-Metal Portable Band Saw Blade (792556-A)
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Wrench Holder (410048-8)
(1) Tool Case (824728-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.