Makita’s Reciprocating Saw (model JR3051T) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration.
The JR3051T is powered by a 12 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load.
The JR3051T has a long 1-3/16” stroke for faster cutting with 0-3,000 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application.
The JR3051T has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life.
The JR3051T weighs 7.3 lbs., with tool-less blade change.
The JR3051T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling.
It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
Full Product Description
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16" stroke for faster cutting performance
- "Tool-less" blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lbs. and 17-5/8" long) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Length of Stroke : 1-3/16"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,000 SPM
AMPS : 12
Overall Length : 17-5/8"
Net Weight : 7.3 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Built-in clutch : No
Orbital settings : No
Power Type : Corded
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 5-1/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood) : 10"
Shipping Weight : 10.13 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-891899
Parts & Accessories
(1) 6" Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI (723054-A-1)
(1) 6" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.