Makita’s Top Handle Jig Saw, Model 4350FCT, combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise for improved cutting performance.
It is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class top handle jig saw.
The 4350FCT has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, powered by a Makita-built 6.3 AMP motor.
The electronic variable speed control (800 – 2,800 SPM) is engineered to maintain consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results.
The motor is dynamically balanced for 40% less tool vibration and lower noise than competitive models.
The 4350FCT has a 1-inch length of stroke, with a wood cutting capacity of 5-5/16 inches at 90° and a steel cutting capacity of 3/8 inches at 90°.
Full Product Description
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for superior results
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- Onboard hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Through-the-body dust port for use with a dust nozzle (optional accessory) and vacuum (optional accessory) provides efficient dust management
Length of Stroke : 1"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (wood) : 5-5/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (steel) : 3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum) : 25/32"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 800 - 2,800 SPM
Blade Shank : "T" Tang
AMPS : 6.3
Overall Length : 9-1/4"
Net Weight : 5.7 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Orbital settings : Yes
Tool-less blade change : Yes
Power Type : Corded
Shipping Weight : 9.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-080576
Parts & Accessories
(2) 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1)
(2) Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HCS, 4-1/8" x 9TPI (792729-9-1)
(2) Jig Saw Blade, T Shank, HSS, 3" x 24TPI (792473-8-1)
(1) Anti-Splintering Insert (415524-7)
(1) Cover Plate (417852-6)
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Tool Case (824809-4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.