The Makita 12V CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 20 oz. Barrel Style Caulk and Adhesive Gun (model GC01ZB) is a versatile, powerful and lightweight solution for dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives.
The GC01ZB delivers a full 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. It features a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) and variable speed trigger that optimizes flow rate. The 360-degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 20 oz. cartridges, sausage packs, and bulk caulk and adhesives.
Added features include an overload-indicator light to minimize breakage of sealant cartridges, L.E.D. light, and drip-reduction feature that automatically relieves pressure on the material when the trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Full Product Description
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 20 oz. cartridges, sausage packs and bulk caulk and adhesives
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design at 21-1/4” long
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (caulk or sealants) : 20 oz.
Dispense Force : 1,100 lbs.
Inches Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 66 IPM
Speed Settings : 5
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 21-1/4"
Net Weight : 5.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 7.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-849982
Parts & Accessories
(1) 20 oz. Barrel Holder Set (196352-6)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.