Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety by virtue of a dead-man switch and brake system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal milling head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented, mechanical brake system stops the router bit within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.