Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Universally applicable system for low-dust grinding indoors and outdoors
- Highest service life for extreme applications: robust, powerful angle grinder with greatest power density in its class for quick work progress
- New, patent-pending Metabo Long-life motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for convenient continuous operation
- Metabo S-automatic Torque Limiting Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user protection and swift progress
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Aluminum flange for long service life using heavy accessories, e.g. diamond discs
- Extraction hood GED 125 can be mounted tool-free, made of anti-static plastic
- Fixed segment can be opened manually for near-wall operation
- Connection for dust extraction 1-1/2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.