Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Perfect processing of stainless steel: robust, powerful angle grinder with high gear reduction and adjustable reduced speed for cool finish
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo Longlife-motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customised speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Tool free, fast disc change at the touch of a button with the Metabo M-Quick-System
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Low-vibration side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT)
- Metabo S-automatic mechanical safety clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user safety and swift progress
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.