Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Self-sharpening ceramic grain for extremely high removal rate with low level of effort required
- Excellent results for surface grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs such as processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze, thanks to high load capacity.
- Very high tool life; cool grinding
- Ceramic fiber discs achieve their best performance on powerful angle grinders with increased down pressure.
- Fiber discs to mount onto backing pads! To mount ceramic fiber grinding wheels, we recommend backing pads with cooling fins (e.g. Ø 125 mm, 623291000)
- Maximum working speed 80 m/s
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.