Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Powerful flat-head angle grinder for working quickly in particularly acute angles down to 39°
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces
- Maximum cutting depth by means of a 150mm diameter disc
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo Longlife-motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle for vibration damping to protect the user's health
- Paddle switch with deadmans function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Electronic safety shutdown: reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly - for high user safety
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.